Lytec Medical Billing &
Practice Management Software
Lytec is a market-proven, industry-leading Practice Management and Medical Billing Software for over 25 years!
Are you looking for best-in-class medical billing software that will also allow you to optimize all other office workflows? Since 1989, Lytec has been a proven Practice Management solution. Lytec provides an ANSI 5010 compliant and a powerful workflow engine to manage the scheduling, billing, and revenue management functions of your practice.
The new 2022 version has all of the tools necessary to effectively manage patient billing:
- Insurance and patient billing
- Claims tracking
- Accounts receivable
- Enterprise appointment scheduling
- Mobile app
Streamline all of your medical billing and office tasks today with Lytec 2022 medical billing software.
Since 1995, MediPro has been selling and supporting medical billing software and practice management software. Backed by more than 25 years in the healthcare industry, MediPro helps independent physicians and medical practices automate processes in a way that saves time, money, and hassle. Because of our passion for user satisfaction, we’ve received numerous national awards and honors.
Interested in streamlining your practice’s daily tasks using a proven medical management software? Ready to move your office forward? Contact MediPro and one of our Healthcare Consultants will be happy to explain our products and services to help you find the right medical software solution.
Lytec Highlighted Features
Lytec offers advanced scheduling features for every size practice.
- Single or multiple resource view
- Ability to collect co-payments at the time of arrival
- Customized appointment reports
Lytec is robust and flexible allowing you to manage the billing processes with ease.
- Patient and insurance billing, electronic claims and automatic payment posting (ERA)
- User customizable billing screen
- Enter charges and payments without having to jump around from screen-to-screen
- Multiple fee schedules
- Custom charge entry rules and messages
Lytec mobile is a free application that works with Lytec to help your practice run smarter and improve productivity.
- Patients can enter data in the waiting room with the patient intake
- Quickly enter charges using the electronic superbill
- Lytec mobile appointment schedule
Easily keep track of your accounts receivables with Lytec.
- A/R tracking module
- Track insurance allowed amounts
- Timely filing tracking
- Collection list
Keep track of your practice’s financial health through Lytec’s comprehensive reporting options.
- Day sheet, transaction journal, and practice analysis reports
- Monthly and yearly summaries
- Aging reports
- Over 50 various reports and options to choose from
Choose the Version That’s Right For You
Lytec Single User Version
Easy and simple installation makes the Lytec single-user version the perfect solution for the small office that only has a need for one user.
Lytec Multi-User Versions
Used for installations on either a smaller network up to 5 computers or use the client/server version for up to 100 users. No matter what the size of your practice, Lytec has your solution!
Tired of dealing with expensive hardware or have multiple locations? Use our cloud-based version of Lytec and let us handle everything for you.
Enhance Your Lytec System With These Add-Ons
- Clearinghouse – LYTEC EDI is a solution purpose-built for your favorite practice management system.
- Electronic Patient Statements – Send professionally printed statements with a return envelope along with an optional email statement using BillFlash. Patients also have the ability to pay online with the patient payment portal. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Credit Card Processing with ePay – Collect payments and automatically post them into Lytec. Allow patients to make payments 24/7 through a secure payment portal using BillFlash's Payement Services.
- Medical Billing – Tired of creating charges, sending claims, dealing with insurance companies, posting and managing A/R? Let our medical billing and revenue cycle management team do it for you! Retain full access to your Lytec software. Custom plans and pricing are available.
Communication Through Automation
- Front Desk Suite - Curogram is an all-in-one communications platform that is integrated with your Lytec software. Includes online appointment scheduling, appointment reminders, telemedicine, secure text messaging, surveys, intake forms, and more! FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- MessagesPro – Automated call, email, and text patient appointment reminders with MessagesPro Appointment Reminders that integrates with Lytec. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- MasterScan – Lytec's virtual file cabinet. Store insurance cards, medical records, statements, EOB's, E-Rays (DICOM), superbills, and more!
- eRx – Electronic ePrescribing with optional controlled substances (EPCS).
Secure & Protect
- Offsite Backup – Our iGuard Online Backup helps protect the loss of your critical data and computer files and adds another layer of protection against ransomware. Secure, scheduled daily backups are performed automatically. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Secure Email and Text Messaging – Communicate securely with your patients using MessagesPro Secure Texting. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
Mobilize Your Office
- Lytec PM Cloud– Access Lytec from anywhere you have an Internet connection. Includes access 24/7/365, updates, upgrades, support, and backup. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Lytec Mobile – A FREE Lytec add-on that enables you to view your schedule as well as electronically capture charges and diagnoses using an electronic superbill. Easily transmit charges, diagnosis codes, and billing notes to your biller or front desk - while on the go or in the office - from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
Lytec 2022 New Features
- KPI Dashboard – Financial and Patient Visit KPIs Measure charges/payments/adjustments and performance year-over-year and see visits, cancellations, average charges, etc.
- Improved Password Security – Ensure customer data is more secure with more rigorous credential requirements
- New Payments Report – All payments associated with a particular date of service
- CURES Act Reporting – Enhanced reporting to meet the Act’s demographic requirement
- Inactive Item Export/Print Exclusion – Works with multiple lists for cleaner reporting and less clutter
- Integration with Lytec EDI and much more!