MessagesPro – Solutions for the Messaging-First World
Medical offices rely on messaging services to support patients and staff. Appointment and medication reminders, collaboration among staff members, and communication via text with patients all fall under the umbrella of messaging. And they all fall under HIPAA. These types of communication need to be secure and encrypted to make sure your practice is in compliance.
MessagePro has developed a total solution for the messaging needs of medical practices. It is simple to deploy, compliant, requires no network or equipment changes, and can be set up in just a few hours. The MessagePro solution includes easy-to-use apps for staff members and can also be accessed via a web browser on a Mac, PC, or tablet. Great reports and usability tools make it easy to integrate into your practice.
MessagePro Appointments is a robust, cloud-based broadcast messaging tool that can integrate into your Lytec, other practice management software systems or can be operated as a stand-alone solution. Plan, manage, and deliver your communications to patients via voice, text, or email.
- Communicate with your patients using their personal prefereces through phone call, email, or text message
- Automatic retries via phone if there is no reply to text
- Integrates with Lytec and other practice management systems
- Works 365 days per year without taking a vacation, holiday or sick day
- Reduce No-shows
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Reduce front-desk workload and increased office efficiency and staff satisfaction
- Reduce mailing expenses
- Appointment reminders
- Reminders to schedule appointments
- Payment requests
- General announcements
- Dispensing cancellation notices
MessagesPro Secure – A Complete Messaging System
Studies show that most people would rather text than talk. MessagePro text enablement allows you to send and receive text messages on your main business number. Any staff person in your office can send or receive messages at your main number from a web console or a mobile device running the MessagePro application.
Communication via text to fill open appointments, send reminders to patients to bring important forms and information to the office, or even send educational content.
- Your office personnel can send and receive secure messages on their PCs or Macs while your field-based staff uses MessagePro Secure apps for both Android and iOS devices. You can use MessagePro Secure on multiple devices—the user interface is optimized for the device on which it is being used.
- HIPAA compliant encrypted communications.
- Deploy to your entire work force or limit the use to specific groups.
- Channels are permanent topics to facilitate easy group communications.
- More powerful than simple messaging, users of MessagePro Secure can connect with individual team members with real-time audio or video calls
- All events are logged and recorded in the MessagePro Secure cloud-based data centers. Standard reports are available as well as powerful search capabilities. Search for any word or phrase and all messages company wide are found. You can review entire threads.
- Content of almost any type can be shared—pictures, document, web links, and more. View them without leaving the MessagePro Secure app or website.