Current Medisoft Customers
Save up to 20% on Medisoft v27!
Current Medisoft Customers can save on the v27 upgrade!
Medisoft powered by CGM is a proven, trusted, and affordable practice management solution designed to simplify the way you run your practice. The most robust practice management system loved by thousands of practices has just gotten better.
Medisoft v27 New Features
- Create and Designate Pop-up Alert Messages -A new pop-up Alert Message option is available to assign up to 5 pre-saved alerts per patient. Choose one of several options where this alert should appear: Appointments, Transaction Entry, Patient, and/or Case. If multiple Alerts are assigned to a patient, the messages will be stacked and displayed together.
- Merge Patient Charts - CGM Medisoft v27 now allows you to merge patient charts, including billing and appointment data into another patient chart. The merge will move ALL associated items attached to the Move From Chart (source) into the Move Into Chart (target).
- Move Charges and Co-Pays Between Cases - For patients who have a separate case per insurance coverage, it’s not uncommon for a patient to change insurance and fail to tell the practice until several charges have already been created in the old insurance. Medisoft v27 now has the ability to move charges and fully applied for patient payments from one case to another. This will represent a time savings in that no more manual entry of multiple debit and credit entries on multiple cases is required to correct mistakes.
- Display Co-Pay, Co-Insurance, and Remaining Deductible - eMEDIX EDI Customers will now benefit from Lytec displaying this information on the patient case, appointment, and transaction entry screen.
- Additional USCDI Demographic Data Fields - New fields required by the CURES Act.
- Display Practice Names for Minimized Icons - You can now hover over each minimized Medisoft icon in the taskbar to display the practice name.
- Import and Display PDF Images
Enhance Your Medisoft System With These Add-Ons
- Clearinghouse – Medisoft EDI is a solution purpose-built for your favorite practice management system.
- Electronic Patient Statements – Send professionally printed statements with a return envelope along with an optional email statement using BillFlash. Patients also have the ability to pay online with the patient payment portal. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Credit Card Processing with ePay – Collect payments and automatically post them into Lytec. Allow patients to make payments 24/7 through a secure payment portal using BillFlash's Payement Services.
- Medical Billing – Tired of creating charges, sending claims, dealing with insurance companies, posting and managing A/R? Let our medical billing and revenue cycle management team do it for you! Retain full access to your Lytec software. Custom plans and pricing are available.
Communication Through Automation
- Front Desk Suite - Curogram is an all-in-one communications platform that is integrated with your Lytec software. Includes online appointment scheduling, appointment reminders, telemedicine, secure text messaging, surveys, intake forms, and more! FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- MessagesPro – Automated call, email, and text patient appointment reminders with MessagesPro Appointment Reminders that integrates with Lytec. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- eRx – Electronic ePrescribing with optional controlled substances (EPCS).
Secure & Protect
- Offsite Backup – Our iGuard Online Backup helps protect the loss of your critical data and computer files and adds another layer of protection against ransomware. Secure, scheduled daily backups are performed automatically. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Secure Email and Text Messaging – Communicate securely with your patients using MessagesPro Secure Texting. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
Mobilize Your Office
- Medisoft PM Cloud– Access Medisoft from anywhere you have an Internet connection. Includes access 24/7/365, updates, upgrades, support, and backup. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Medisoft Mobile – A FREE Medisoft add-on that enables you to view your schedule as well as electronically capture charges and diagnoses using an electronic superbill. Easily transmit charges, diagnosis codes, and billing notes to your biller or front desk - while on the go or in the office - from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.