Current Medisoft Customers
Current Medisoft Customers can save up to 75% on the v28 upgrade!
Medisoft powered by CGM is a proven, trusted, and affordable practice management solution designed to simplify the way you run your practice. The most robust practice management system loved by thousands of practices has just gotten better.
Medisoft v28 New Features & Enhancements
Patient Responsibility Estimate
Deliver better service at the point of care with the eMEDIX Patient Responsibility Estimate. Provide a good-faith cost estimate for planned procedures by quickly running a patient’s insurance eligibility for the planned procedure codes. Save time with pre-configured Linked Transactions for common procedure bundles.
This integrated feature includes an estimate display within CGM MEDISOFT v28 where the user can make any patient or insurance adjustments for coverage, copays, coinsurance, remaining deductibles, etc. Past payments and charge histories are factored in to provide a more accurate estimate. Providers can print and save patient estimates and have the option to tailor them with customizable messaging.
Daily Appointment And Activity Review
With this new review of charges and patient payment and collection activity, providers and practice managers are quickly alerted to possible oversights such as appointments without charges, missed copays, and claims that were not billed.
Providers can measure several core metrics to quickly identify if their practice is meeting collection goals such as expected copays at the time of service or billing for missed appointments. Practices can identify their percentage of missed appointments and discover if the CGM CONNECTION Patient Relationship Management option could help reduce that no-show rate.
Practices can run this user-friendly appointment and activity review daily or whenever they routinely enter payments and charges.
Fully Integrated Patient Statements With eMEDIX
By using eMEDIX for your patient statements, your practice management software and clearinghouse come together under one roof with CompuGroup Medical.
Patient statements are fully integrated with CGM MEDISOFT v28— no more logging into third-party websites to view statements! Designed to be familiar and easy to use, providers can preview statements before transmission.
Review them from within CGM MEDISOFT to answer any patient questions. With eMEDIX, you can access reports including statement confirmations and undeliverable or changed patient addresses. Adopt the eMEDIX online payment portal and a QR code will appear on your statements to direct patients to the portal.
Combine your integrated patient statements with our industry-leading eMEDIX clearinghouse and consolidate your operations under one trusted vendor.
Streamlined Claims Management
Managing rejected claims is even easier with CGM MEDISOFT v28. Users can now add a resubmission code for the specific claims in question through the Claim Management screen.
Enhanced Eligibility Display
Practices with eMEDIX Eligibility will enjoy an updated, more detailed view of a patient's eligibility status.
Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Support
CGM MEDISOFT v28 Network Professional has been tested and approved for use with Microsoft Windows Server 2022. Practices should always use up-to-date, fully supported server systems to ensure security and regulatory compliance.
Enhance Your Medisoft System With These Add-Ons
- Clearinghouse – Medisoft EDI is a solution purpose-built for your favorite practice management system.
- Electronic Patient Statements – Send professionally printed statements with a return envelope along with an optional email statement using BillFlash. Patients also have the ability to pay online with the patient payment portal.
- Credit Card Processing with ePay – Collect payments and automatically post them into Lytec. Allow patients to make payments 24/7 through a secure payment portal using BillFlash's Payment Services.
- Medical Billing – Tired of creating charges, sending claims, dealing with insurance companies, posting and managing A/R? Let our medical billing and revenue cycle management team do it for you! Retain full access to your Lytec software. Custom plans and pricing are available.
Communication Through Automation
- Front Desk Suite - Curogram is an all-in-one communications platform that is integrated with your Lytec software. Includes online appointment scheduling, appointment reminders, telemedicine, secure text messaging, surveys, intake forms, and more! FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- MessagesPro – Automated call, email, and text patient appointment reminders with MessagesPro Appointment Reminders that integrates with Lytec. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- eRx – Electronic ePrescribing with optional controlled substances (EPCS).
Secure & Protect
- Offsite Backup – Our iGuard Online Backup helps protect the loss of your critical data and computer files and adds another layer of protection against ransomware. Secure, scheduled daily backups are performed automatically. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Secure Email and Text Messaging – Communicate securely with your patients using MessagesPro Secure Texting. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
Mobilize Your Office
- Medisoft PM Cloud– Access Medisoft from anywhere you have an Internet connection. Includes access 24/7/365, updates, upgrades, support, and backup. FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!
- Medisoft Mobile – A FREE Medisoft add-on that enables you to view your schedule as well as electronically capture charges and diagnoses using an electronic superbill. Easily transmit charges, diagnosis codes, and billing notes to your biller or front desk - while on the go or in the office - from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.