IS NOW ON SALE
SAVE UP TO 75% UNTIL 12/08/2023!
Save Up To 75% On Lytec 2024!
Upgrades And New Purchases Qualify
Lytec medical software powered by CGM is a proven, trusted, and affordable practice management solution designed to simplify the way you run your practice. With each new release, it gets better and more powerful as new layers of functionality and usability are added.
Since 1995, MediPro has been an award-winning Lytec nationwide reseller. Why trust your practice to anyone else?
Lytec 2024 New Features & Enhancements
Deliver better service at the point of care with the eMEDIX Patient Responsibility Estimate. Provide a good-faith cost estimate for planned procedures by quickly running a patient’s insurance eligibility for the planned procedure codes. Save time with pre-configured Linked Transactions for common procedure bundles.
This integrated feature includes an estimate display within CGM LYTEC 2024 where the user can make any patient or insurance adjustments for coverage, copays, coinsurance, remaining deductibles, etc. Past payments and charge histories are factored in to provide a more accurate estimate. Providers can print and save patient estimates and have the option to tailor them with customizable messaging.
With this new review of charges and patient payment and collection activity, providers and practice managers are quickly alerted to possible oversights such as appointments without charges, missed copays, and claims that were not billed.
Providers can measure several core metrics to quickly identify if their practice is meeting collection goals such as expected copays at the time of service or billing for missed appointments. Practices can identify their percentage of missed appointments and discover if the CGM CONNECTION Patient Relationship Management option could help reduce that no-show rate.
Practices can run this user-friendly appointment and activity review daily or whenever they routinely enter payments and charges.
By using eMEDIX for your patient statements, your practice management software and clearinghouse come together under one roof with CompuGroup Medical.
Patient statements are fully integrated with CGM LYTEC 2024— no more logging into third-party websites to view statements! Designed to be familiar and easy to use, providers can preview statements before transmission.
Review them from within CGM LYTEC to answer any patient questions. With eMEDIX, you can access reports including statement confirmations and undeliverable or changed patient addresses. Adopt the eMEDIX online payment portal and a QR code will appear on your statements to direct patients to the portal.
Combine your integrated patient statements with our industry-leading eMEDIX clearinghouse and consolidate your operations under one trusted vendor.
Practices with eMEDIX Eligibility will enjoy an updated, more detailed view of a patient’s eligibility status.
CGM Lytec 2024 has been tested and approved for use with Microsoft Windows Server 2022. Practices should always use up-to-date, fully supported server systems to ensure security and regulatory compliance.
New Features From Previous Versions
- Automatic creation of charges in pending transactions from completed appointments
- Make a resource inactive in the appointment scheduler
- Add USCDI demographic data fields to Lytec
- Add saved notes for user selection in the reference field in pay item and charges & payments
- Display co-pay, co-insurance, and remaining deductible from eMEDIX eligibility response
- Create practice options to opt-in/opt-out to any of all contact preferences for CGM Connect
- Monitor Practice Performance With the New Financial KPI Dashboard
- Analyze Visit Data With the New Patient Encounters KPI Dashboard
- Reporting for Payments Matching the Date of Service
- Workflow to Prevent Printing and Export of Inactive Items and Patients
- Enhanced Patient Security
- 21st Century Cures Act Reporting and Demographic Requirements
- OCR Scanning of Patient Demographics
- Enhanced ICD-10 Search Tools
- Demographic Import From Eligibility Verification
- Custom Color Coding for Patient Types
- Charges & Payments Workflow Improvements
- Duplex Scanning Capability and Full Page Scans Viewing
- Timely Filing and Appointment Date Filters in AR Tracker
- Enhanced Eligibility Response Displays
- Patient Balance Field on Custom Displayed and Printed Appointment Schedule
- New Filters and Enhancements to Patient Connect
- New Charge Entry Messaging Capabilities Resulting in Cleaner Claims, Reduced Denials, and Faster Payments
- Lytec Mobile Enhancements
- Move Credits Workflow
- New Patient Engagement Tool
- Customized Appointment Schedules
- AR Tracker Refresh Button
- Combine All Hold Codes
Enhance Your Lytec System With These Add-Ons
- Clearinghouse – LYTEC EDI is a solution purpose-built for your favorite practice management system.
- Electronic Patient Statements – Send professionally printed statements with a return envelope along with an optional email statement using BillFlash. Patients also have the ability to pay online with the patient payment portal.
- Credit Card Processing with ePay – Collect payments and automatically post them into Lytec. Allow patients to make payments 24/7 through a secure payment portal using BillFlash’s Payement Services.
- Medical Billing – Tired of creating charges, sending claims, dealing with insurance companies, posting and managing A/R? Let our medical billing and revenue cycle management team do it for you! Retain full access to your Lytec software. Custom plans and pricing are available.