CMS is proud to announce that after a review of collected feedback, enhancements and changes have recently been made to the EHR Information Center Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System.
Among these caller-friendly revisions is a new feature to assist with Hot Topics, including registration and attestation, as well as updated Password Reset menus. These improvements will enable eligible professionals (EPs), eligible hospitals, and critical access hospitals (CAHs) to obtain information about the EHR Incentive Program more easily and efficiently.
Directions for calling the EHR Information Center
1. To Contact the IVR, dial 1-888-734-6433 (primary number) or 888-734-6563 (TTY number).
2. Take advantage of the new options from the main menu by doing the following:
- Press 1 for Hot Topics
- For information on when registration begins, press 1.
- For information on attestation, press 2.
- For information on being a dually-eligible hospital, press 3.
- For information on registration tips, press 4.
- For information on payment time frames, press 5.
- For information on important upcoming dates, press 6.
- For information on the clinical quality measures (CQM) eReporting pilot, press 7.
- For information on HPSA payments, press 8.
- Press 2 for information on NPPES and PECOS password resets
- For EPs needing NPPES/PECOS password resets, press 1.
- For eligible hospitals needing PECOS password resets, press 2.
- Press 0 to speak with an information specialist.
- For registration questions, press 1.
- For all other questions, press 2.
- Press # to repeat the menu
- To listen to your available menu options, press #.
EHR Information Center Hours of Operation
7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday, except federal holidays (General information is available on the IVR 24 hours a day, except during system maintenance.)
Program information can also be found on the FAQ section of the EHR Incentive Programs website, where users can search for any questions they have about the Medicare or Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs.
Want more information about EHR Incentive Programs?
Make sure to visit the EHR Incentive Programs website for the latest news and updates on the EHR Incentive Programs.