Security for Data Protection
Medipro is committed to maintaining a high degree of ethical standards throughout every facet of our business. Medipro recognizes our responsibilities, and client expectations, to protect the personal information provided to our company. In order to mitigate server breaches, unauthorized access, or accidental disclosure of information we maintain physical measures and data management practices to safeguard customer information
Collection and Retention of Information
Types of Information We May Retain
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address, phone number
- Location information such as physical, mailing, shipping address
- Information derived from form mail, surveys, registrations
Exceptions to Sharing Personal Information
We will not share, disclose or sell private data or information to any persons or organizations not directly involved in our company fulfilling our obligations. However, we do take exception and reserve the right to provide information under certain circumstances such as:
- Persons or entities involved in the fulfillment of a client’s project.
- Law enforcement or Courts of Law (including investigations, subpoenas, warrants for arrest, etc.)
- Third parties investigating identity theft, credit card fraud, or other problem behaviors.
- Collection agencies, private investigators, or agents working for our company.
We do not partner with or have working business relationships with advertising companies that involves providing said companies with client information. An example of an exception is providing Google Ads (Adwords) with client billing information and related business or marketing information. Any information that we may share would be done so because we believe that in so doing, it would benefit our customer(s).
Why We Collect Information
We require certain information to understand your needs, provide quality service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Customer account management
- Facilitate service or product improvements
- For updates, promotional emails, announcements, or offers.
We may occasionally use client-provided information such as testimonials or reviews, in promoting or advertising our company. Any use of customer information will be treated with an appropriate level of discretion and sensitivity. We will not use information that we consider to be confidential or private.
Cookies and Browsers
What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small electronic file that asks permission to be placed on your computer. A cookie is not a virus, trojan, or malware. Cookies do not allow our company to have any access to your computer. The purpose of a cookie is to allow our website to recognize you when you return to our website. Cookies improve a website user’s experience by allowing websites to respond to you as a recognized entity (i.e., remember login information, preferences, etc.).
How to Manage Cookie Setting on Popular Browsers
Our site may utilize Remarketing with Google Analytics as part of our online marketing. The DoubleClick cookie enables remarketing for products like Google Ads (AdWords) on the Google Display Network. For more information about this cookie, visit the Google Advertising Privacy FAQ. To opt-out of remarketing, and manage your settings for this cookie, visit the Ads Preferences Manager.
How to Opt-Out of Google Analytics Tracking? visit Google Analytics Opt-Out.
Using Google Ads coding we may identify sources and pages that brought people to our website. This allows us to improve our paid search advertising campaigns. Personally, Identifiable Information is not gathered in this process.
DoubleClick is part of our Google Ads analytics. The DoubleClick cookies enable us to match users with ads that are relevant to advertising for our company. Personally, Identifiable Information is not gathered in this process.
Third-Party Content Services
We sometimes use third-party services to add content to our website. Examples of third-party content services and applications are YouTube, Vimeo, Constant Contact, Survey Monkey, HubSpot, and SlideShare. We may use other sites, and in any event, we do not control when or how these services collect information relative to your use of content they host. If you are not logged in to these services they will not be able to get any Personally Identifiable Information through our website.
Our routine personal correspondence or emails do not contain any type of cookie. Our marketing efforts may use email marketing campaigns that do include cookies. These cookies do not collect personal information. They do collect metrics that enable us to measure the effectiveness of our email marketing. Our email marketing cookies collect information such as which recipients opened our email (open rates) or clicked on a link (click rate). All of our email campaigns are done in accordance with the CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003. All recipients of marketing emails will be provided a link to “opt-out or unsubscribe” from future emails.
Social Media Websites
Last updated March 11, 2022
How Can MediPro Help?
We have been helping practices of all sizes and specialties since 1995. We offer the following products and services to help your practice operate more efficiently while increasing revenue.
- Lytec Practice Management System - Since 1989, Lytec has been the leader in Practice Management software.
- Lytec EDI for electronic claims, online eligibility, and electronic payment posting.
- CureMD Integrated PM & EHR - All-in-One Cloud platform integrates Electronic Medical Records with Practice Management, a patient portal, and an iPad app.
- Medisoft Medical Billing Software - Medisoft offers an all-in-one interface combining scheduling and billing functions as well as integrated revenue management capabilities.
- Medisoft EDI for electronic claims, online eligibility, and electronic payment posting.
- Curogram - All-in-one communications platform including secure text messaging, online appointments, reminders, telemedicine, and more!
- RCM Services - Medical billing and revenue cycle management.