Lytec Medical Billing & Practice Management Software
Lytec is a market-proven, industry-leading Practice Management and Medical Billing Software since 1989!
Are you looking for best-in-class medical billing software that will also allow you to optimize all other office workflows? Since 1989, Lytec has been a proven Practice Management solution. Lytec provides an ANSI 5010-compliant and a powerful workflow engine to manage the scheduling, billing, and revenue management functions of your practice.
Streamline all of your medical billing and office tasks today with Lytec 2023 medical billing software.
| || |
| || |
| || |
Since 1995, MediPro has been selling and supporting medical billing software and practice management software. Backed by more than 25 years in the healthcare industry, MediPro helps independent physicians and medical practices automate processes in a way that saves time, money, and hassle. Because of our passion for user satisfaction, we’ve received numerous national awards and honors.
Interested in streamlining your practice’s daily tasks using a proven medical management software? Ready to move your office forward? Contact MediPro and one of our Healthcare Consultants will be happy to explain our products and services to help you find the right medical software solution.
- Single or multiple resource view
- Ability to collect co-payments at the time of arrival
- Customized appointment reports
- A/R tracking module
- Track insurance allowed amounts
- Timely filing tracking
- Collection list
- Patient and insurance billing, electronic claims and automatic payment posting (ERA)
- User customizable billing screen
- Enter charges and payments without having to jump around from screen-to-screen
- Multiple fee schedules
- Custom charge entry rules and messages
- Day sheet, transaction journal, and practice analysis reports
- Monthly and yearly summaries
- Aging reports
- Over 50 various reports and options to choose from
- Patient Intake – Patients can enter or update their information, complete and sign forms and complete their medical history while in the waiting room.
- Schedule – Lytec Mobile allows you to view or add patients to the Lytec scheduler.
- Add Charges – The provider can complete an electronic superbill and send the charges to Lytec PM.