I am the Office Manager for the Naturopathic Medical Clinic. Over the last several months Erika Gilbert has been instrumental in convincing my boss to switch over to Lytec. I used it for 13yrs before my husband closed his practice in 2013. So I know its a good program. But without Erika's help I would never have gotten Dr. Plunkett to move forward with it. She has been great to deal with and complain to when I was hitting a brick wall with my boss. Since getting her to agree to switch, Erika has made sure all steps are moving forward and going as smoothly as possible. She is a great saleswoman and deserves some serious back-patting for all her work.
Recent Blog Posts
- Strategies to Improve Patient Collections
- Telemedicine and its Role in Revolutionizing Healthcare
- Maintaining Cyber Security in a Small Medical Office
- Buying EHR Systems – Make Training a Purchasing Factor
- Medical Records Software Programs