This letter is a statement of support for MediPro and Lytec. I am a Podiatrist who has been in practice for almost 20 years. I left a group practice a few years ago and started my own practice. At that time I was shopping for both a scheduling and billing software package and an electronic medical records (EMR) package. My attempt at due diligence led me to MediPro and Lytec as my scheduling and billing software option. I found Lytec both easy to interact with and figure out and relatively affordable. MediPro was always available to answer my questions and was aggressive in structuring a deal that worked to my advantage. I have respected their honesty and knowledge of computers and the software that MediPro supports. In conclusion, if I had to do it all over again, I would make the same decision to buy Lytec. I would definitely recommend MediPro as a resource to purchase Lytec from and more importantly as a form of support for your ongoing software needs.
Recent Blog Posts
- A Look At Cybersecurity Threats in the Healthcare Industry
- Strategies to Improve Patient Collections
- Telemedicine and its Role in Revolutionizing Healthcare
- Maintaining Cyber Security in a Small Medical Office
- Buying EHR Systems – Make Training a Purchasing Factor