Electronic Health & Medical Records Software
Every medical organization has unique workflow patterns. That’s why best-in-class electronic health records (EHR) software and practice management (PM) solutions designed by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals offer superior functionality and flexibility to adapt in diverse environments. When physicians, clinicians and office administrators actively participate in software design and development, the result is an electronic tool that supports efficient, productive administrative task management and improves patient care throughout the provider/patient relationship.
MediPro Offers Best-Fit EMR Software Systems
Ideally, software features meet practice-specific needs while improving record accuracy, streamlining routine administrative tasks and supporting better outcomes. MediPro’s integrated electronic health records and medical billing software combines customizable solutions for financial, clinical and health information technology (HIT) throughout the medical organization. That means private practices, group specialty clinics and ancillary service providers can document point-of-care services, establish best-fit billing cycles and implement reporting protocol on their terms.
Leveraging EMR Software Capabilities on Your Terms
Our Meaningful Use certified, HIPAA-compliant practice management and EMR/EHR software solutions puts the control in your hands with gold-standard features and award-winning client support and training teams.
Explore Electronic Health & Medical Records Solutions:
CureMD: Maximize Value
- 2017 KLAS winner for best Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system and best Practice Management (PM) system in the 1-10 ambulatory physician market.
- Automate and simplify reporting with back-office analytics and custom report generation capabilities.
- Expedite reimbursements with E&M calculator, digital claims filings and clean claims features.
- Improve patient outcomes with knowledge-based, best-practice guidance and standardized treatment recommendations.
- Save time with point-of-care charting.