Review Steps for Submitting Stage 2 Meaningful Use Data Through the Attestation System
May 16, 2014: From the CMS Newsletter
Review Steps for Submitting Stage 2 Meaningful Use Data through the Attestation System
Are you preparing to submit Stage 2 meaningful use data for the Medicare EHR Incentive Program? If so, CMS has recently posted the following step-by-step guides to help navigate the CMS Attestation System:
- Stage 2 Attestation User Guide for Eligible Professionals
- Stage 2 Attestation User Guide for Eligible Hospitals and CAHs
These guides provide instructions and important information that you will need in order to successfully attest, as well as helpful tips and screenshots to walk you through the process.
Note: While all providers begin their registration through the CMS Registration & Attestation System, Medicaid eligible professionals and Medicaid-only eligible hospitals must attest through their State Medicaid Agency’s website. Please visit the Medicaid State Information page to learn more.
Additional Stage 2 Resources
CMS has additional resources to help ensure your attestation will be successful:
- Stage 2 Attestation Worksheet for Eligible Professionals
- Stage 2 Attestation Worksheet for Eligible Hospitals and CAHs
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Specification Sheet Table of Contents for Eligible Professionals
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use Specification Sheet Table of Contents for Eligible Hospitals and CAHs