Waiting until October 1 could cause significant loss in productivity and revenue
Lytec 2015 can help you spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on your patient. Lytec’s new Patient Intake Mobile application for iPad® and Android™automates the entire information-gathering process – giving you the ability to save valuable time and money.
The ICD-10 ready Lytec 2015 includes the following features that can help you meet ICD-10 requirements:
- (New) Lytec Mobile, a mobile application for iPad and Android tablets, allows you to view your schedule and transmit charges using a tablet.
- (New) Patient Intake form helps to provide patients with a seamless, automated check-in experience.
- Multiple filtering options to search for ICD-9 or ICD-10 codes.
- ICD-10 mapping tool to evaluate your existing ICD-9s and to help you create new ICD-10 codes mapped to ICD-9.
- CMS 1500 02-12 form to help meet regulator deadlines for the required paper claim.
- Wrong code set warning alerts you prior to sending claims that you have entered a Diagnosis code version that does not comply with the version the payer requires.
- Customized carrier setting to ICD-9 or ICD-10 to send the correct code version on your insurance claims and to alert you with Wrong Code set warning.
- Dual diagnosis list to help easily verify that you have mapped your codes and to easily search for either code version.
NOW is the time to upgrade to Lytec 2015. You can’t afford to wait until October.
Call us Today at 1.800.759.1321 to Learn what you need to do to become ICD-10 Ready!