Over the past few weeks, MediPro, Inc. has received an influx of calls and inquiries regarding ICD-10. We certainly understand this is a large scale transition and it affects everyone in the healthcare industry. Part of our mission is to educate MediPro customers with the latest news, tools, and resources to help with practice readiness no matter what deadline is on the calendar.
For those who may be feeling some anxiousness or uncertainty, we have included an ICD-10 Quick Start Guide (2 page checklist) from CMS to help you develop an immediate action plan and gain some peace of mind.
As in the past cases of 5010 compliance and the creation of NPI numbers, MediPro will be alongside of your practice every step of the way.
Recent Blog Posts
- Buying EHR Systems – Make Training a Purchasing Factor
- Medical Records Software Programs
- In-house vs. Outsourcing Medical Billing
- Medical Billing Services 2019
- Medical Billing Software 2019