Are you looking for best-in-class medical billing software that will also allow you to optimize all other office workflows? Lytec Practice Management software provides an ANSI 5010 compliant, powerful workflow engine to manage the scheduling, billing and revenue management functions of your practice. Lytec 2018 has all of the tools necessary to effectively manage patient accounting, insurance billing, claims tracking, accounts receivable, and appointment scheduling – streamlining all of your medical billing and office tasks. We offer Lytec medical software in two options, a stand-alone network version or a cloud-based version. Our cloud-based version of Lytec offers:
- Use our up-to-date Lytec Practice Management (PM) software without incurring any upfront or upgrade fees
- Medical software that is available anytime, Anywhere 24/7/365
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) option
- HIPAA compliant backup and disaster recovery
- Electronic services - claims, claims verification, patient statements, eligibility verification, remittance, and ePrescribing
- Appointment reminder system
- No expensive hardware to purchase
MediPro Training & Client Care
TrainingMediPro provides a certified training program with options to suit your practice's unique needs:
- Interactive Remote Training provides you and your staff one-on-one Internet-based sessions with an experienced trainer in an environment designed to offer convenience and to minimize the impact on your day-to-day operations.
- Onsite practice management software training for those learners who find greater success in a face-to-face, classroom-type environment.
- GoLive Assistance (can be done remotely or onsite)
- Project Management: Unlike many other medical software companies, MediPro believes that project management is crucial to a successful EHR implementation.
- Template Customization Service*
- Monthly enrichment sessions for end users*