Lytec 2019 is here! Call now for up to a 40% Savings on your upgrade.Are you looking for best-in-class medical billing software that will also allow you to optimize all other office workflows? Lytec Practice Management software provides an ANSI 5010 compliant, powerful workflow engine to manage the scheduling, billing and revenue management functions of your practice. The new 2019 version has all of the tools necessary to effectively manage patient accounting, insurance billing, claims tracking, accounts receivable, and appointment scheduling – streamlining all of your medical billing and office tasks.
We offer Lytec 2019 medical software in two options, a stand-alone network version or a cloud-based version.Lytec's 2019 cloud-based version offers:
- Use our up-to-date Lytec Practice Management (PM) software without incurring any upfront or upgrade fees
- Medical software that is available anytime, Anywhere 24/7/365
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) option
- HIPAA compliant backup and disaster recovery
- Electronic services - claims, claims verification, patient statements, eligibility verification, remittance, and ePrescribing
- Appointment reminder system
- No expensive hardware to purchase
Lytec 2019 New Features:
- Accounting - Move credits and adjustments between billings
- Engagement - Patient Email Connect allows for a targeted export of 27 different filters such as age, gender, activity, last visit and more!
- Appointments - Customized printed appointment schedules
- Notifications - Hold code display improvements including hovering on patient appointments - saving time and clicks
- Collections - A/R Tracker enhancements, including the ability to see the patient co-pay in the unpaid transactions grid
- Registration - Duplicate patient record enhancements
- Billing - BillFlash patient statement enhancements
- Timely Filing - Billers can now instantly see how many days until timely filing expires and which claims have already been billed and which ones are overdue
MediPro Training & Client Care
Our MediPro Client Care department is made up of product-specific Client Care Teams that are organized to provide you with the utmost satisfaction and attention to detail by consistently providing award-winning support. Our objective is to set the highest standard of customer service for healthcare professionals.
TrainingMediPro provides a certified training program with options to suit your practice's unique needs:
- Interactive Remote Training provides you and your staff one-on-one Internet-based sessions with an experienced trainer in an environment designed to offer convenience and to minimize the impact on your day-to-day operations.
- Onsite practice management software training for those learners who find greater success in a face-to-face, classroom-type environment.
- GoLive Assistance (can be done remotely or onsite)
- Project Management: Unlike many other medical software companies, MediPro believes that project management is crucial to a successful EHR implementation.
- Template Customization Service*
- Monthly enrichment sessions for end users*