Your practice data anytime, anywhere!
For years, businesses have been putting up with practice management software that is difficult to install, setup, crashes your computers, is a pain to upgrade, and requires mountains of expensive hardware. Then there’s the challenge of synchronizing data between locations, not to mention all the day-to-day maintenance and support, without a technician on-site. Those hidden costs add up in a hurry.
So why are businesses now moving to Web access software?
If done right, the benefits of an online practice management system are staggering. Some estimate you’ll save 75% in total costs over traditional software.
- Access anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Never synchronize data from different locations – it’s always there, always updated
- Secure, HIPAA compliant servers backed up 24×7
- Simple technical support – your system and data reside on our servers
- Dramatically reduce IT costs – no installations, no servers, no backup tapes
- No more expensive software upgrades to purchase
- Pay as you go – no expensive up front hardware or software purchases
American Managed Office Systems offers the following services:
- Use our up-to-date Lytec PM, Lytec MD PM/EMR or SuiteMed software without incurring any upgrade, support, or backup fees
- HIPAA compliant backup and disaster recovery
- Electronic services – claims, verification, patient statements, eligibility verification, remittance, and ePrescribing
- Appointment reminder system
Server and Data Center Information:
- State-of-the-art, dual core, Windows 2003 servers with 8GB RAM and built in RAID
- Our Servers are hosted in a 55,000 square foot secure data center
- 20 Gbit connectivity and high redundant capacity, capable of routing thousands of Tbytes of traffic per month without any data jams
- Redundant cooling systems and redundant UPS systems in addition to diesel generators ensure top-of-the-line security so our servers will continue to operate regardless of external conditions
What are the experts saying about online practice management software:
“Forrester Research found that the total cost of accessing Web-native applications can be 25% of the cost of on-site software… Indeed, it’s the promise of significant savings at a time when most businesses are desperate to cut costs that’s making the hosted model attractive.”