Electronic Claims Filing and Processing Software
Emdeon can connect your practice to the industry’s largest payer lists. Emdeon allows you to run your business office more efficiently and reduce administrative costs. You will get paid quicker and spend less time on accounts receivable follow-up.
Emdeon Office is a cost-efficient, web-based electronic claims processing solution providing real-time patient insurance information. Emdeon Office connects physicians to the largest all-payer network of commercial and government health plans nationwide to provide a wealth of real-time patient benefit information. Data is automatically translated to meet HIPAA compliance standards and the privacy of transactions is protected with the highest level of internet-based security.
Emdeon Office is invaluable for verifying individual patient information during registration, but its true power lies in its ability to efficiently manage large batched groups. Batches can be stored for processing at anytime, tailored to specific tasks, and reused as often as needed. The batch feature is also effective for processing pending Medicaid accounts. The possibilities are endless.
- Real-time patient eligibility verification
- Referral submissions & referral status inquiries
- Pre-certifications & authorizations
- Batch import and export of eligibility, claim status, referrals, authorizations and pre-certifications
- Online provider directory
- Claim status inquiry, claim financial inquiry and claim adjustments
- Professional claims processing utilizing batch claims import or through the direct claims data entry module
- Can process HCFA 1500 print image, NSF and ANSI 4010 claim files
- The Claim Tracker feature gives you simple, end-to-end claim status understanding.
- Secure e-mail
- Easy verification of eligibility and benefits, referral authorizations and claim status
- 24/7 access from any desktop
- Improved claim acceptance rates
- Expedite reimbursement and improve cash flow through fast turnaround on claims processing
- Achieve a higher percentage of error-free information exchange by eliminating paper and phone transactions
- Low-cost, web-based – no software or hardware to install
- Improved staff productivity
- Automation that saves time & money